About this item
- Struggling with dry and stale terpenes? Looking to keep your supply fresh? Grab our size 67 Boveda humidity pack sold as a single unit for larger store needs. Avid users know the key to good terpenes is freshness, take advantage of Boveda’s 62% humidity control packs and keep the good times rolling. As the global leader in two way humidity control put your faith in Boveda to protect the potency and effectiveness of your terpenes.
- Made with patented formula of all-natural salts and purified water, Boveda humidor packs help retain the natural terpenes within your supply for a cleaner and more effective product. Boveda two way humidity control packs allow for long lasting potency and aroma, place your cigar humidity pack in an airtight container keeping it dense and moist for up to 2-6 months of freshness. Add more humidifier packs in your large storage bin to keep them lasting for an extended period of time.
- Boveda keeps the Relative Humidity (RH) stable within your storage container. The Boveda 62% works best with larger amounts of product. When your Boveda humidity control packets start to become ridged or hard it is time to change it out. Boveda does not recommend mixing humidity percentages as they will work against each other.
- The 62% size 67 Boveda humidor packets fit perfectly into various sizes of storage containers, bulk airtight tubs, cigar humidors and much more. Their larger size is ideal for storing up to 1 pound of material. Boveda created a formula of all-natural salts and purified water that help create a restorative barrier of monolayer water molecules that hydrate and protect the natural terpenes within your product.
- Boveda 62% size 67 comes packaged in factory sealed high-barrier plastic keeping it fresh for up to two years if unopened. Our larger size Boveda disposable humidifier packs are a great solution for Cultivators after harvest. Store up to 1 pound with ease knowing your material will stay fresh until it reaches your customers hands. Experience high quality terpenes even months after purchase due to our precise Relative Humidity control when using Boveda 62% humidor packets.
Remove your Boveda from its airtight cellophane wrapper or resealable bag and place in your favorite humidor or humidity controlled container. When your Boveda is dry and crisp, it’s time to replace. The more Boveda you use, the longer they last. The more you expose your Boveda to air, the harder it has to work. It’s that easy!